Thank You.

Thank you for all your love during the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale!  It has been overwhelming and I wanted to give a little something back to say thank you!  My kiddos have been LOVING all our Uno-like math card games. They will literally tackle each other to get to Gobble Gobble or Ho-Ho-Ho-No!   I created my first ELA version, Brrr-No! and can't want to get it laminated because I know my kiddos will go crazy for it. It is aligned to the 2nd grade CCSS and works on synonyms. You can get it for FREE by clicking on one of the images below.  Thanks again for sticking with me and if you haven't taken advantage of the sale, you still have a few hours left!


3 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the synonym game! :)

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Sarah
    Teachings colorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your love during the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale! It has been overwhelming and I wanted to give a little something back to say thank you! wholesalesalwar , stitched salwar kameez wholesale ,

    ReplyDelete