Math Problem of the Day

Hi Friends!  I can't express how much I am loving Spring Break!!  I have been busy today,  but the best part is that it was all accomplished on my couch! I finally finished my 2nd Grade Math Problem of the Day pack for the 4th nine weeks.  I also updated the 1st and 2nd quarter to include 45 problems each (if you already own them, be sure to download the new pack) then I put all 4 packs into one mega bundle! The bundle pack has all 190 problems for a whole YEAR of problem of the day! The problems are aligned to the 2nd grade CCSS and the bundle pack covers ALL the standards. You can check both the 4th nine week and the Bundle pack below.

The 4th nine weeks focuses on time, money, even/odd and arrays! The bundle pack has all four packs included.  If you already own one of the other packs, please be aware that the same pack is in the bundle.  If you don't own any of them, you can save $2.00 by buying the bundle!


I'm also joining up with several other sellers for a Spring Cleaning Sale! Everything in my store is 10% off for the weekend!  
Graphic By: Krista Wallden



No comments

Post a Comment